Please note that all referrals to Regeneration Community Services must be submitted through the AccessPoint. The form can be accessed either online (http://theaccesspoint.ca/) or by downloading the hard copy.
The Mission of Regeneration Community Services (RCS) is to promote the self-determination and enhance the quality of life of people living with complex mental health issues including addictions through housing, support and advocacy.
We Value and Believe in:
- The fundamental rights and dignity of the individual.
- Creating, respecting and promoting an environment that reflects the diversity of the broader community.
- Promoting member self-reliance and self-determination.
- Fostering a supportive community environment through continuity in housing and support services in partnership with members.
- Member empowerment and involvement in the development and operation of programs at all levels of RCS.
- Advocating the removal of individual and systemic barriers that impede successful and satisfactory community living for our members.